Mama Jodie's Pasta Sauce
Rate this recipe 2/5 (3 Votes)
- 6 C crushed tomatoes
- 1 t oregano
- 2 t basil
- 1 1/2 T granulated garlic
- 4 t brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Add all ingredients together.
Heat to boiling.
Good with cooked Italian sausage or cooked ground beef and onions.
In 9 x 13 greased pan layer sauce, pasta, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, sauce, pasta and more sauce and cheese.
Bake covered 400 degrees for 45 minutes till bubbly.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Pepper in Tomato Sauce 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- polynesian pork chop sauce 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Varuthu araitha rasam 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade strogenauff 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Soupa 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Sheep's cheese bruschetta 2.2/5 (13 Votes)
- spagetti sauce 1.4/5 (69 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe