Poultry recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Poultry recipes
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
- Celery, Green Apples, Olive Oil
Traditional Sage Stuffing
By InShapeMom, InShapeMom
This is my Mom's recipe. This stuffing recipe stuffed 60 Turkeys as of Thanksgiving 2013
- 5 - 6 loaves bread, I always buy the store brand, long loaf of white bread
- 2 sticks butter, I use I can't believe it's not butter
- 3 LARGE onions, chopped
- 2 bunches celery, chopped
- 6 Tbsp, heaping garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 0.6 McCormick sage
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
Slow Roasted Hen & Vegetable Medley
Thoroughly clean your cornish game hen and roast in the oven for 90 minutes on 325-350 degrees
- Cornish Game Hen, Russet Potatoes, Carrots, Parsley, Celery, Wheat Bread Slices, Milk
Put all ingredients in a bowl and toss well
- 1 Loaf regular white bread - cubed
- 1 sm. onion - chopped
- 2 stalks celery - chopped
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1 dash of rosemary
- 1 dash of sage
- salt and pepper
Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Maw's Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to what you wish
- 1 tablespoon Sage or savory, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, 3/4 cup celery, 1 large chopped onion or 1 cup of onion, cooked potatoes, 1-3 eggs, 3/4 cup melted butter, and bread.
Aunt Georgann's Dressing
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
I love stuffing and my Aunt's recipe is the best
- 6 C. dry bread crumbs 1 egg (opt.slightly beaten)
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning 1 C. chicken broth or water
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 C. margarine
- 1/4 tsp. pepper 1 C. chopped onion
- 3/4 tsp. thyme 1-1/2 C. chopped celery
- 1 tsp. sage
- 3/4 tsp. basil
- 3/4 tsp. rosemary