- Celery, Green Apples, Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
Saute in 3 tablespoons of olive oil for 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple & Prosciutto Delite 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Jewish Apple Cake 4.2/5 (106 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Momma's sloppy joes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Awesomest Pumpkin Pie Ever 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Traditional Sage Stuffing 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe