Turkey stuffing recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Turkey stuffing recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs, beaten
Top 10 Best Ingredients To Pair With Eggs
By Pascale Weeks
Eggs are amazing. They're packed with protein, easy to prepare and inexpensive. Check out these top 10 golden ingredient pairings.
Melt butter in a large pan
- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
1.For a good stuffing, bread should be dry
- •675-g loaf sliced whole-wheat bread
- •3 celery stalks
- •1 large onion
- •4 garlic cloves
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped parsley
- •1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh sage or 1 tbsp (15 mL) crumbled dried sage leaves
- •2 tsp (10 mL) dried thyme leaves
- •11/2 tsp (7 mL) poultry seasoning
- •1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- •1 to 11/2 cups (250 to 375 mL) chicken broth or bouillon
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Maw's Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to what you wish
- 1 tablespoon Sage or savory, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, 3/4 cup celery, 1 large chopped onion or 1 cup of onion, cooked potatoes, 1-3 eggs, 3/4 cup melted butter, and bread.
Moms turkey dressing
- 1 loaf bread
- 6 medium sized onions chopped and sauteed
- 1 to 2 apples peeled and chopped
- sage to taste
Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
This is my twist on my Mother in Laws turkey stuffing!
- 1 loaf of bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh, dried summer savour, crumbled
- 4 onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- Salt, to taste