Turkey stuffing recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Turkey stuffing recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs, beaten
Top 10 Best Ingredients To Pair With Eggs
By Pascale Weeks
Eggs are amazing. They're packed with protein, easy to prepare and inexpensive. Check out these top 10 golden ingredient pairings.
Melt butter in a large pan
- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
1.For a good stuffing, bread should be dry
- •675-g loaf sliced whole-wheat bread
- •3 celery stalks
- •1 large onion
- •4 garlic cloves
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped parsley
- •1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh sage or 1 tbsp (15 mL) crumbled dried sage leaves
- •2 tsp (10 mL) dried thyme leaves
- •11/2 tsp (7 mL) poultry seasoning
- •1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- •1 to 11/2 cups (250 to 375 mL) chicken broth or bouillon
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Maw's Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to what you wish
- 1 tablespoon Sage or savory, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, 3/4 cup celery, 1 large chopped onion or 1 cup of onion, cooked potatoes, 1-3 eggs, 3/4 cup melted butter, and bread.
Moms turkey dressing
- 1 loaf bread
- 6 medium sized onions chopped and sauteed
- 1 to 2 apples peeled and chopped
- sage to taste
Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
This is my twist on my Mother in Laws turkey stuffing!
- 1 loaf of bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh, dried summer savour, crumbled
- 4 onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- Salt, to taste