Turkey stuffing recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Turkey stuffing recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs
Top 10 Best Ingredients To Pair With Eggs
By Pascale Weeks
Eggs are amazing. They're packed with protein, easy to prepare and inexpensive. Check out these top 10 golden ingredient pairings.
Melt butter in a large pan
- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
1.For a good stuffing, bread should be dry
- •675-g loaf sliced whole-wheat bread
- •3 celery stalks
- •1 large onion
- •4 garlic cloves
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- •1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped parsley
- •1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh sage or 1 tbsp (15 mL) crumbled dried sage leaves
- •2 tsp (10 mL) dried thyme leaves
- •11/2 tsp (7 mL) poultry seasoning
- •1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- •1 to 11/2 cups (250 to 375 mL) chicken broth or bouillon
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
Chicken or turkey stuffing
- bread crumbs
- 3 chopped onions
- 6 chopped celery sticks
- poultry seasoning
Maw's Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to what you wish
- 1 tablespoon Sage or savory
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup celery
- 1 large chopped onion or 1 cup of onion
- cooked potatoes
- 1-3 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- and bread.
Moms turkey dressing
- 1 loaf bread
- 6 medium sized onions chopped and sauteed
- 1 to 2 apples peeled and chopped
- sage to taste
Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
This is my twist on my Mother in Laws turkey stuffing!
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1/4 cup fresh
- dried summer savour
- 4 onions
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1-2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- to taste