Ground turkey meatballs everyone can enjoy - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Ground turkey meatballs recipes
"skinny" low carb spaghetti and meatballs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a low carb dish you don't have to feel guilty about authentic italian spaghetti and meatballs using healthy
- 2 12-ounce to 14-ounce jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 pound ground veal
- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/3 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces whole-wheat skinni spaghetti
Never eat a plain burger again with these 10 cheeses
Turn up your cheese game with these 10 melty-licious varieties that will make you never want to eat a naked burger again.
Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
I love these meatballs. They're so decadent and cheesy without all the calories of ground beef
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 8oz block of sharp cheddar cut in 1 inch cubes
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
50 secrets to the best burgers
Ready-made patties are a cardinal sin when it comes to burgers. Remember...
Finely mince 2 tablespoons of parsley and 2 teaspoons of rosemary and add them to 1 lb of ground turkey
- Ground Turkey, Parsley, Rosemary
Turkey Swedish Meatballs
Combine first 10 ingredients & shape into balls
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c bread crumbs
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 t lemon pepper
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1 T onion flakes
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- cooked egg noodles
25 best bacon burger recipes
A hearty beef patty and smoky, salty bacon on a fresh bun: bacon burgers are just the ultimate. Make them like this for even more yumminess!
Grandmoms MeatballsRecipewe ♡
This recipe originated with my grandmother
- 2 pounds of ground chuck or sirloin (ground turkey & chicken is good too)
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced