Ground turkey meatballs everyone can enjoy - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Ground turkey meatballs recipes
"skinny" low carb spaghetti and meatballs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a low carb dish you don't have to feel guilty about authentic italian spaghetti and meatballs using healthy
- 2 12-ounce to 14-ounce jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 pound ground veal
- 1/3 pound ground pork
- 1/3 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 small onion, finely minced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces whole-wheat skinni spaghetti
Never eat a plain burger again with these 10 cheeses
Turn up your cheese game with these 10 melty-licious varieties that will make you never want to eat a naked burger again.
Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
I love these meatballs. They're so decadent and cheesy without all the calories of ground beef
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 8oz block of sharp cheddar cut in 1 inch cubes
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
50 secrets to the best burgers
Ready-made patties are a cardinal sin when it comes to burgers. Remember...
Finely mince 2 tablespoons of parsley and 2 teaspoons of rosemary and add them to 1 lb of ground turkey
- Ground Turkey, Parsley, Rosemary
Turkey Swedish Meatballs
Combine first 10 ingredients & shape into balls
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c bread crumbs
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 t lemon pepper
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 2 T chopped parsley
- 1 T onion flakes
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- cooked egg noodles
25 best bacon burger recipes
A hearty beef patty and smoky, salty bacon on a fresh bun: bacon burgers are just the ultimate. Make them like this for even more yumminess!
Grandmoms MeatballsRecipewe ♡
This recipe originated with my grandmother
- 2 pounds of ground chuck or sirloin (ground turkey & chicken is good too)
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced