- Ground Turkey
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Finely mince 2 tablespoons of parsley and 2 teaspoons of rosemary and add them to 1 lb of ground turkey
Roll the ground turkey into meatballs and bake for 25 minutes on a lightly greased baking pan
You'll also love
- DO NOT PRINT 2.3/5 (54 Votes)
- BBQ Pork 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Balsamic Mushrooms Salad 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Barbecued Meatballs 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Maple Brined Turkey Breast with... 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Low Calorie Chocolate Pie. 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Lighter Iced Double Chocolate Mocha 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!