10 great reasons to never go on a diet
3 out of 5 people have gone on a diet, with only a 5% success rate. So why go on a diet in the first place?
Diets are just too harsh
It's hard enough to put down the Nutella and throw away those candy bars. Imagine how difficult it is when someone comes along and tells you to totally stop eating an entire food group!
So it's time to say NO to frustration! We're hard enough on ourselves when we think we're a few pounds over, so why add more depression to the mix?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.