- 2 pkg. frozen spinach
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 t. salt pepper
- 1//4 t. onion powder
- 8 oz shredded sharp chedder
- top with bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix everything together and bake in 8x8 at 350 for 25-30 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!