Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 0 Picture
- 1 Box of Thin Spaghetti 3 Cans of Chicken breast 1 Can of mild Rotel 1 Small bag of frozen Broccoli 2 Cans of Cream of mushroom soup 1 Box of Velveeta
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook spaghetti and Broccoli together then drain. 2. Drain chicken breast and add this and all other ingredients. 3. After cheese has melted place in baking dish and put in oven on 350 for approx. 30 min
You'll also love
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Jenna's cheese dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Martha's Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moms Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Meat Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Snyder's Spaghetti Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe