Grandma Snyder's Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 large tomatoes (blended)
- 2 large onions (grind)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 6 red sweet peppers (grind)
- 1 hot red pepper, don't remove seeds (grind)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil first set ingredients 1 1/2 hours until thick.
Add second set ingredients and boil 20 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.3/5 (274 Votes)
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Lion's Mane Mushroom Alfredo Sauce 3.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Spicy coriander Chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Purple Peas and Hamburger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tzatziki Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!