- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup clery
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup blanced almonds
- 1 can chinese noodles
- Lea & Perrins or Soy Sauce
- if desired
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown meat. Add onions, clery, cooked rice, both soups, and almonds.
Put in casserole dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Top with chinese noodles.
Can also add Lea & Perrins or Soy Sauce if desired.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (74 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Stir Fry 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cream of Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- More kulambhu(hot) 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.