- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup clery
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup blanced almonds
- 1 can chinese noodles
- Lea & Perrins or Soy Sauce, if desired
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown meat. Add onions, clery, cooked rice, both soups, and almonds.
Put in casserole dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
Top with chinese noodles.
Can also add Lea & Perrins or Soy Sauce if desired.
You'll also love
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Stir Fry 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cream of Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- More kulambhu(hot) 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.