Cream of Potato Soup
- 5 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cover potatoes with water and boil till soft. drain and put back in pot
sauté onions with a bit of soup mix, then add to pot along with salt, pepper and milk.
bring to a boil, then blend
garnish with cheddar cheese and parsley flakes
You'll also love
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Mixed dal (lentils) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Purple Peas and Hamburger 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Farmer cheese with walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- More kulambhu(hot) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rasam 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!