Farmer cheese with walnuts
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 10 oz farmer cheese
- 7 oz walnuts
- 2 oz honey
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Grind farmer cheese with walnuts in the blender.
Add honey, mix well.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (108 Votes)
- quicky sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tzatziki Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rasam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy broth and tangy tomato soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornflake Honey Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe