quick sandwich to make for kids in less then 5 mins
- bread, and whatever condiments
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
add meat of whatever you want literally
You'll also love
- Reuben – Famous sandwich... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This spiced French toast recipe... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cinnamon French toast 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy broth and tangy tomato soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple pulled pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fannie Farmer Fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Burger 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.