Simple pulled pork
A sauce less (add your fave BBQ sauce) pulled pork created for those allergic to onions
- Slow cooker
- 1 pork butt
- 1 cup SunRype brand (or similar) apple lime juice
- Sprinkled over all sides or pork:
- Windsor half Salt
- Garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh oregano (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp puréed garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Coat all sides of the pork with salt, pepper and powder.
Place in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover with cooker lid and cook for 8-10 hours and serve on favourite roll or bun topped with your favourite sauce, coleslaw etc.
To best gauge fresh oregano and olive oil measurement fill a single hole (or 2 for stronger flavour) in an ice cube try with chopped herb and then cover with olive oil. Works great if you have more herbs than you can use, just freeze and transfer to a labelled ziploc bag for storage.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (395 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.