Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 head cabbage
- 4-5 carrots
- Garlic salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut cabbage and using food processor shred. Do carrots the same way.
Put in large bowl add 3-4 large spoons of sugar,vinegar and oil. Add garlic salt and mix.
Put in refrigerator for a few hours and stir and serve.
You'll also love
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Side- Tartar sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Review this recipe