Cornflake Honey Bars
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Flakes
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 butter
- 2 T honey
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Lightly grease a lamington pan.
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
Melt butter in saucepan, add honey.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Spread into prepared pan.
Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
optional: add 3/4 chocolate chips
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (346 Votes)
- Cornflake chicken 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Chocolate Cereal Bars 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cranberry Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Great Oatmeal Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tangy Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.