By Maggie Sian
Juicy chicken with a cornflake crunch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 even peices
- 4 4 oz boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of slightly crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 TBPS oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 °
Spread oil on bottom of baking dish
Pour ranch dressing in a medium size bowl
In another medium size bowl mix dry ingredients together
Take 1 piece of clean dried chicken and dip into ranch dressing coating both sides of chicken. Shake any excessive dressing off.
Coat chicken into dry cornflake mix coating all sides.
Place on pre oiled baking dish.
Repeat until all pieces of chicken are coated.
Place dish into preheated oven.
15 mins into baking turn over each piece of chicken.
Serve with Parmesan potatoes and cheese brocolli
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (361 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!