By Maggie Sian
Juicy chicken with a cornflake crunch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 even peices
- 4 4 oz boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of slightly crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 TBPS oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 °
Spread oil on bottom of baking dish
Pour ranch dressing in a medium size bowl
In another medium size bowl mix dry ingredients together
Take 1 piece of clean dried chicken and dip into ranch dressing coating both sides of chicken. Shake any excessive dressing off.
Coat chicken into dry cornflake mix coating all sides.
Place on pre oiled baking dish.
Repeat until all pieces of chicken are coated.
Place dish into preheated oven.
15 mins into baking turn over each piece of chicken.
Serve with Parmesan potatoes and cheese brocolli
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (370 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (286 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.6/5 (210 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (210 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.