- Tomatoes -4
- Sambhar powder- 3/4 spoon.Pepper jeera powder
- Tuar dal - 1/4 cup
- Mustard seeds
- Coriander leaves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pressure cook tuar dal.
Grind together or shred tomatoes.
Add 2 cups of water+sambhar powder_asafoetida_ pepper jeera powder and boil for 10 minutes.
Dissolved cooked tuar dal in water. strain and add just water.
Saute mustard seeds and jeera-pepper powder in ghee and add to rasam.
Garnish with coriander leaves
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!