Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
- chicken breasts
- Wild rice
- cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Fill bottom of 9x13 pan with frozen chicken breasts.
Spread 1 cup wild rice in between chicken breasts
Spread 1 can of cream of mushroom soup throughout.
Add 2 can water on top
Cook at 350 until chicken in done. About 1 - 1.5 hours
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.