- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- salt & pepper
- bacon, cooked & crumbled
- corn kernels
- sauteed onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375°.
Whisk eggs, half & half, salt, and pepper.
Add bacon, corn kernels, onion, and spinach. Divide mixture between silicone baking cups.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!