Quick and Easy Pie Crust
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt.
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 3-4 Tbsp. Water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix Flour, Salt, Crisco, Water to form dough.
Roll out and use as needed.
You'll also love
- Bisquick Pie Crust 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Pie Crust 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Pie Crust 3/5 (276 Votes)
- Pie Dough (makes 5 crusts) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- American Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Donnas Cinnamon Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pizza Dough Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple pulled pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe