Easy Pie Crust
Perfect crust for most pies.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients.
Divide into 2 pie tins.
Press and pat down evenly into bottom and sides of pie pans. Prick bottom and sides.
Bake about 30 minutes. Fill with favorite pie filling.
You'll also love
- Pie Crust 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Never-Fail Pie Crust (Double Crust) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Raspberries and Blackberries Bread... 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.3/5 (225 Votes)
- Granny's Meatball Surprise 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe