Raspberries and Blackberries Bread Pudding
Quick and easy!
- 300 g fresh berries
- 5 g cinnamon
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 4 medium white buns
- 1 egg
- butter and flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 14mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 420 F.
Wash your fruits. Let them dry excess water.
Cut up buns in small cubes. Add enough milk to soak them but don't drown them in the milk! Add 25 g sugar. Mix well.
Butter and flour bottom and sides of 9" baking dish. Pour prepared dough mixture into the dish. Spread fruits evenly on top of the mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
Bake 20 -25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Tastes great with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Rice Pudding 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon Buns 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Peach and Nectarine Compote 3.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Phyllo Tarts 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!