The best easy pudding recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy pudding recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
8 Secrets To The Perfect Homemade Cheesecake
By Pascale Weeks
8 secrets revealed so that you can make perfect homemade cheesecake every time!
Easy to make comfort food
- 4 cups milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/3 cups minute rice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- Cinnamon to flavor
- Vanilla to flavor
Go wild for this ZEBRA CHEESECAKE
You've already seen a zebra cake...now you have to try the CHEESECAKE version! Get the step-by-step recipe here.
Apple Cinnamon Bread PuddingRecipewe ♡
Quick and easy!
- 4 white buns
- 1 egg
- 30 sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 peeled and sliced apples
Raspberries and Blackberries Bread Pudding
Quick and easy!
- 300 g fresh berries
- 5 g cinnamon
- 30 g granulated sugar
- 4 medium white buns
- 1 egg
- butter and flour
200-calorie desserts you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
The best desserts are those that taste indulgent but are low in fat. Here's how to satisfy your sweet tooth with light and speedy ideas!
"This is a very flavorful Indian rice pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup Basmati rice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
Southern Banana Pudding
I make this a lot for any get together and for the Holidays
- 3 cups of cold milk
- 2 pkg. ( 4 serving size each ) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- Nilla wafers... one box
- 3 medium bananas sliced
- 1 8oz tub of cool whip whipped topping, thawed