Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
Quick and easy!
- 4 white buns
- 1 egg
- 30 sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 peeled and sliced apples
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut up buns into small cubes. Add milk to soak them a bit. Add egg. Add 25 g sugar. Add raisins. Stir well until ingredients are combined.
Butter and flour bottom and sides of your 9" baking dish. Spread dough in the dish. Place apple slices on top. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
Bake in preheated oven at 410 F for 15 - 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Serve with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Ragout 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Ravioli Filling 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberries and Blackberries Bread... 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- How You Like Them Apples, Nancy? 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Crumb Pie 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!