BANANA MAPLE PUDDING
- ½ C. Maple syrup separated
- ¼ C. Superfine sugar (blend normal sugar in silver bullet)
- 1 ¼ C. Bananas mashed (approximately 2 large)
- 6 tbs. Margarine melted and cooled
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C. Flour
- 1 ¼ teas. Baking powder
- 1/8 teas. Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°
Whisk HALF the syrup, sugar, bananas and margarine together
Whish in eggs, flour, baking powder and salt
Spoon into greased ramekins
Bake approximately 25 minutes or until set
Drizzle rest of syrup onto pudding
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Buns 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Honey - Berrie Milkshake 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Peach and Nectarine Compote 3.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (296 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Yummy Sticky Buns 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana nut bread 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Maple Brined Turkey Breast with... 3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!