30 Things You Didn't Know You Could Make With Maple Syrup
Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes anymore. Upgrade your life with these exquisite maple-lovin' recipes.
1/30 View slideshow
© Dessert For Two
SWEET POTATOES WITH MAPLE-PECAN SAUCE
We can't decide whether this dish classifies as dinner or dessert. What do you think? Maybe both?
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Comment on this article