30 Things You Didn't Know You Could Make With Maple Syrup
© Kelly Neil
Maple Peach Whisky Jam
Maple peach whiskey jam: we're pretty excited about every word in this sentence. Recipe here.
More steaming articles
9 simple ways to spend a lovely... 10 irresistible recipes that start with... What is a Gluten Free Diet?
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!