Yummy Sticky Buns
Great for breakfast or a snack, easy to make and delicious.
- 1 tube canned large biscuits
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray bundt pan with cooking spray
In small bowl combine melted butter and maple syrup. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, cobine brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
Place half of the syrup mixture and half the brown sugar mixture in bottom of bundt pan.
Lay biscuits in bundt pan in circle overlapping a bit with each one.
Pour remaining syrup and brown sugar mixture over biscuits.
Place in preheated oven and cook for about 20 mins.
You'll also love
- Deepavali lehiyam 3.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Pastry with Bean Paste 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Maple Brined Turkey Breast with... 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Kathy's Rolls 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.