Pastry with Bean Paste
- Flour 375g
- milk 260g
- sugar 20g
- oil 15ml
- yeast 6g
- salt 1/2 tsp
- bean paste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix everything and make a dough, wait for 1-2 hours
make bun with bean paste inside, about 15-20
press the bun to make it flat, brush water/milk, sesame
180C/350F, 15-17 minutes
You'll also love
- Edible Play-Dough 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Whip cream 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Plunkeys 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Kielbasa and Beans 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Never Fail Pastry 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe