Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
- Ingredients for base
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 big soup spoons of Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- Ingredients for icing
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- and chocolate you can add the little chips or add the syrup the way I did it it is up to you just add chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Base: Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl then roll it in to a ball and get your 9-inch square pan. Chill while prepare for frosting.
Icing: Combine brown sugar, milk, and butter in a saucepan and bring to boil. Boil for a minute and ten seconds. Mix it with the rest of the ingredients and then lay it over your base and put back in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark... 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Cups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Halloween Cake 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Baby and kid friendly leek soup 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Kadalai urundai (sweet peanut... 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Plunkeys 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!