Kadalai urundai (sweet peanut balls)
- Peanut - 1 cup
- Jaggery- 1 cup
- Elachi - 1 teaspoon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add jaggery to a deep pan with just enough water.
Stir occasionally in medium heat till the syrup gets to a ball consistency.
Add peanuts and stir well. Divide into small balls when it cools down and store in a airtight container.
For a better taste, remove the outer skin of peanuts.
Variations - This can be made with raw cashews, almonds or pistachios.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.