Kiddie Trail Mix
- 2 (1-oz.) envelopes Ranch dressing mix
- -1/2 cup vegetable oil
- -3 cups rice crisp cereal
- -3 cups crisp wheat cereal squares
- -2 cups pretzels (any kind will do)
- -1 cup candy-coated M&M's
- -1 cup of mini marshmallows
- -1/2 mix nuts
- -2 (1-oz.) envelopes of Ranch dressing mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 3mins
Cost Average budget
-Mix the cereal, pretzels, m&m's, mix nuts and marshmallows in a large serving bowl
-Drizzle on some vegetable oil
-Sprinkle over top the Ranch dressing mix and mix well
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.