- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Margarine
- 3 beaten Eggs
- 2/3 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Wafers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt chocolate chips and margarine, cool slightly.
Add the eggs and icing sugar to melted chocolate. Mix well and fold in marshmallows.
Layer a 9x13 pan with graham wafers. Pour chocolate mixture over top, sprinkle with coconut.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (409 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.