No Bake Marshmallow Cookies
Easy no bake oatmeal chocolate cookies
- 4 cups oatmeal
- Half bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2- 2 1/2 cups swiss mix
- 8oz semi sweet bakers chocolate or chocolate wafers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt peanut butter, sugar, chocolates, & swiss mix on low heat until smooth.
Add marshmallows heat until melted.
Turn off burner and add oatmeal stir until combined.
Spray cooling surface with no stick spray.
Spoon cookie mixture onto surface and allow to cool and set.
Adjust ingredients to personal linking.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Madre's Toffee 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Seared Pork tenderlion 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Soft and Chewy Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Margaret's No-Bake Cheesecake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles