Recipes for no bake cookies without milk - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated No bake cookies without milk recipes
No Bake Marshmallow Cookies
Easy no bake oatmeal chocolate cookies
- 4 cups oatmeal
- Half bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2- 2 1/2 cups swiss mix
- 8oz semi sweet bakers chocolate or chocolate wafers
These no-bake mini cherry cheesecakes are the best thing you'll make all week
By Pascale Weeks
Want a cheesecake but it's too hot to bake? Try these cute and delicious no bake cheesecakes. Trust us, its a piece of cake.
No Bake Chewy Truffle Cookies
Combine the dates, water, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan
- 1 cup dried pitted dates, 4-ounces, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat or no-stir natural chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 full sheets whole wheat graham crackers, finely ground, about 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, not instant
- For coating: unsweetened coconut flakes, crushed graham crackers, finely chopped peanuts, low-fat granola, about 1/2 cup of each, optional
Too hot to turn on the oven? Here are 10 no bake recipes
These 10 delicious sweet and salty recipes are perfect for when you're too lazy (or hot!) to turn on the oven!
No Bake Cookies For Kids
Boil first 3 ingredients for 1 minute and add pb and oatmeal
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups instant oatmeal
No Bake Cookies & Cream Bars
Butter an 8X8 inch baking pan
- 16 oz. pkg. Oreos
- 5 c. lg. Marshmallows
- 4 tbsp. Butter
no bake cookies without milk recipe collections
- pancakes without milk (11)
- meatloaf without milk (8)
- sugar cookies without baking powder (5)
- chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar (5)
- peanut butter cookies without flour (4)
- mashed potato without milk (4)
- condensed milk cookies (4)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- peanut butter cookies without brown sugar (3)