How to make mashed potato without milk - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Mashed potato without milk recipes
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
10 fun things to add to homemade mashed potatoes
By Elena Salvadore
Jazz up mashed potatoes with these creative toppings!
Crispy Smashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- 2 pounds small red potatoes (1 1/2 – 2 diameter)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- fresh ground salt and pepper to taste
15 Glorious Ways To Bulk Up Mashed Potatoes
Plain mashed potatoes are so yesterday. Here are 15 yummy twists on the classic recipe that will turn it into an unforgettable side dish!
Vegetarian Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes and 2 tbsp salt in a pot and cover with water
- 5 lb potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp salt
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, softened and cubed
- ½ to 4/5 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp black pepper
CHEESEY SMASHED POTATOES
Place cauliflower in large pan with enough water to cover
- 4 C. Mashed potatoes
- Cauliflower florets
- 1 C. Cheese_ grated