Cauliflower mash recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Cauliflower mash recipes
Cauliflower masquerades as mashed potatoes, seasoned with garlic and parmesan cheese
- Cauliflower and anything you would normally like on a baked potato or mashed potato: bacon bits
- parmesan or cheddar cheese
- Olive Oil
- Romano Cheese Mashed Cauliflower.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash
A delicious side that goes well with any seafood
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 lemon (squeeze for juice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill
- fresh ground black pepper