Cauliflower mash recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Top rated Cauliflower mash recipes
Cauliflower masquerades as mashed potatoes, seasoned with garlic and parmesan cheese
- Cauliflower and anything you would normally like on a baked potato or mashed potato: bacon bits, broccoli, parmesan or cheddar cheese, garlic, chive...
- Olive Oil, Garlic, Chives, Romano Cheese Mashed Cauliflower.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash
A delicious side that goes well with any seafood
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 lemon (squeeze for juice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!