Our best mashed cauliflower recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Mashed cauliflower recipes
Carol's Mashed Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower till tender
- Cauliflower -1 bag frozen or 1 head of raw, fresh
- Chicken broth/stock (optional)
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 3 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
How to make a delicious, gluten-free pizza in 10 easy steps!
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for pizza that's without any flour! Can you guess the SECRET ingredient?
Cauliflower masquerades as mashed potatoes, seasoned with garlic and parmesan cheese
- Cauliflower and anything you would normally like on a baked potato or mashed potato: bacon bits, broccoli, parmesan or cheddar cheese, garlic, chive...
How to make Parmesan cauliflower croquettes
By Pascale Weeks
Delicious and healthy, you and your kids will love these Parmesan cauliflower tater tots!
- Olive Oil, Garlic, Chives, Romano Cheese Mashed Cauliflower.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cut cauliflower into small chunks
- 1 medium head of Cauliflower
- 2 1/2tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup warmed cream
A Guide To Choosing The Best Fruits And Veggies At Your Farmer's Market
Here's how to choose the best fruits and veggies at the market, to make your meals more delicious but also ensure your produce lasts longer!
Spicy Vegetarian Fast Food
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 cup boiled vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, green peas)
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of pav bhaji masala
CHEESEY SMASHED POTATOES
Place cauliflower in large pan with enough water to cover
- 4 C. Mashed potatoes
- Cauliflower florets
- 1 C. Cheese_ grated
Take Kadipatta, Ginger, Garlic and Saunf in a blender add a little water, just enough to blend smoothly
- 1 Cup Very Finely Chopped Cauliflower or grated
- 4 Medium Potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 Green capsicum finely chopped
- 2 Onions Finely Chopped
- 1 Carrots finely chopped
- 4 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Finely chopped Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tsp Jeera
- 1/2 Tsp Hing
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Tsp Kadipatta
- 2 Tsp Saunf (not powdered)
- Salt to Taste
- 3-4 Tbsp Everest Pav Bhaji masala
- 4 Tbsp Amul Butter
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Amul butter + pinch of chili powder for pav
- 2 Cups hot water (1 cup = 200ml)