Our best mashed potato gratin with cheese recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mashed potato gratin with cheese recipes
OLIVE OIL, GARLIC, CHIVES AND ROMANO CHEESE MASHED POTATOES
n a medium size saucepan, put diced potatoes, peeled garlic cloves and water and bring to a boil
- 2 lbs or 3 large potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and diced large
- 6 cups water (to boil the potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to add in boiling water to cook the potatoes)
- 4 cloves garlic, ends snipped and peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese (or can use Parmesan cheese for substitute)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt (optional and according to taste)
CHEESEY SMASHED POTATOES
Place cauliflower in large pan with enough water to cover
- 4 C. Mashed potatoes
- Cauliflower florets
- 1 C. Cheese_ grated