Creamy mashed potato recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Creamy mashed potato recipes
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
peel and boil potatoes. mash and add milk and cream cheese
- 12 large potatoes
- 2 packs of your choice of cream cheese flavour
- 1/2 cup milk
10 fun things to add to homemade mashed potatoes
By Elena Salvadore
Jazz up mashed potatoes with these creative toppings!
Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Toss the garlic cloves with a little oil and spread them out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap...
- 1/4 Cup Garlic (Whole Cloves)
- 2 Pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper to taste.
How to make a rainbow potato in a few easy steps
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for the most beautiful, colorful and delicious potato side dish ever!
My Mashed Potatoes
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
World Famous Mashed Potatoes
Boil chopped potatoes in salted water, let the potatoes cook until tender
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper