Creamy mashed potato recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Creamy mashed potato recipes
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
peel and boil potatoes. mash and add milk and cream cheese
- 12 large potatoes
- 2 packs of your choice of cream cheese flavour
- 1/2 cup milk
10 fun things to add to homemade mashed potatoes
By Elena Salvadore
Jazz up mashed potatoes with these creative toppings!
My Mashed Potatoes
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
How to make a rainbow potato in a few easy steps
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for the most beautiful, colorful and delicious potato side dish ever!
Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Toss the garlic cloves with a little oil and spread them out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap...
- 1/4 Cup Garlic (Whole Cloves)
- 2 Pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper to taste.
World Famous Mashed Potatoes
Boil chopped potatoes in salted water, let the potatoes cook until tender
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper