World Famous Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil chopped potatoes in salted water, let the potatoes cook until tender.
After the potatoes have cooked pour them into a large bowl add half a stick of butter and dash of milk.
Using a mixer blend them together for about three minutes or until creamy, add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- My Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- cream of any vegetable soup 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Rice COoker Pasta 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Loaded Cajun Potato Salad 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato kulambhu 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Mommy's Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!