- Garlic Salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut potatoes in half (You can leave the skin on if you would like) and place into a pot of boiling water.
Drain potatoes when they are tender.
Place potatoes back into the pot and add milk, butter, salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste. Now mash the potatoes mixing in the ingredients.
You'll also love
- Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beefy Chili 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Jen's Whipped Chocolate Pudding 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Deep Fried Potato Balls 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bramborak 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!