Jen's Whipped Chocolate Pudding
- Whipped Creme or Cool Whip
- Sugar-free Chocolate Pudding
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix whipped creme or Cool Whip together with the Sugar-Free chocolate pudding for a delicious low-fat and low-carb treat
You'll also love
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Whipped Short Bread Cookies 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Crayfish 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Biscotti Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Gormet Fortune Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes... 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!