Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits
- Chocolate milk mix
- Canned Biscuits
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the chocolate milk mix with milk until its really chocolatey. Set aside.
Put butter in a sauce pan let it melt then add flour till it is thick but still manageable. Add your milk mix slowly as you stir with a wire whip. stir constantly till the gravy is as think as you want it.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!