- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 lb. bacon cubed
- 2 packages roulade meat or thin cut steaks
- 2 to 3 small dill pickles (chopped)
- Maggi or Browning and Seasoning Sauce to taste
Brown small portion of bacon in a large skillet.
Place rest of bacon, onion, and pickles in bowl. Add Maggi to taste.
Spread mustard on roulade and add bacon mixture then roll. Secure with toothpick or string.
Brown meant in bacon bits.
Remove meat and make a gravy from grease.
Add to a oven safe dish and cook at 350 for about 2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!