Sweet & Sour Ribs
- 1-1 1/2 lbs of pork spare ribs
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2/3 cup of ketchup
- 1 cup of water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up ribs and boil for 20 minutes. Whisk brown sugar, water, vinegar and ketchup in a bowl. Depending on the size of casserole dish, I usually double of triple the sauce recipe.
Place ribs in dish, pour sauce over, making sure the ribs are completely covered. Bake in oven for 1.5 hours at 350
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Fall off the bone ribs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Barbecue Ribs 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Fall off the bone ribs. 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mac 'n'Cheese 2/5 (3 Votes)
- polynesian pork chop sauce 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 1.5/5 (58 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.