24 natural weapons that fight belly fat
Burn belly fat, fight bloating and aid digestion by eating these 24 superfoods!
1/24 View slideshow
Ideally you should drink half a gallon of water every day, in order to cleanse and detox your body. If you're looking to flatten your tummy, be sure to stay away from sparkling water because it can cause bloating.
More steaming articles
Boost your libido by avoiding these 10... 10 tips for budding vegetarians Coffee won't actually keep you awake,...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article