Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- chicken breasts that amount to one chicken
- 1 pkg flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 soup can of milk
- 4oz can green chilies and juice
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1/2 lbs shredded cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350*. Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
Mix soups, milk, chilies, and onions in bowl and add chicken. Mix well.
Tear tortillas and spread in 9x13 pan. Top with chicken mixture. Top with cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream, salsa, taco sauce, etc.
You'll also love
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Bake 3.8/5 (56 Votes)
- Beefy Hashbrown Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 Step Creamy Chicken and Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Me & Daddy's Tuna Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flour Tortillas 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe